Efgeeco Telescopic Rod Rests

The place you will find all those traditional terminal tackle items.
Santiago
Wild Carp

Re: Efgeeco Telescopic Rod Rests

Post by Santiago »

I still have their tripod version where all 3 legs are equally telescopic and it has a big rubbery plastic rod rest!
"....he felt the gentle touch on the line and he was happy"

Hemingway

Shaun Harrison
Zander

Post by Shaun Harrison »

Me too :Ok:

I purchased a couple pre rod pod days for stealthily setting up without crunching sticks in.

Shaun Harrison
Zander

Post by Shaun Harrison »

Just found a picture with my Efgeeco tripods in use. I had changed the rod rest head for a Delareed bar and fittingly around this time Efgeeco took over the distribution of Delareed who were the original manufacturers of the Optonic bite alarm.
This photograph is quite an important one to me from a personal point of view. After carp angling for a fair few years at that stage whispers of something called the hair rig came through the jungle drums. This was the first ever carp I caught whilst using a hair rig and then suddenly it appeared in all of the magazines and suddenly every Tom, Dick and Harry were catching carp.
Venue was Keddlestone Hall middle lake in Derbyshire.

Pomagne bottle tops as butt plugs in my glass rods, staggered height buzz bars for easier striking (no-one was using bolt rigs around our way back then) and my ever faithful Lafuma low chair. Screams out early 80's. I know SK was chuffed to bits to acquire Dr Rex Elgoods Lafuma Chair recently. Ooh and a CAA badge too. I wasn't brave enough back then to attempt to apply for the B.C.S.G. :Wink:

The Sweetcorn Kid
Wild Carp

Post by The Sweetcorn Kid »

Too true Shaun, that chair is legendary and has already accompanied me on a recent fishing trip. Plenty more years in the old girl yet... :Wink:
SK
The Compleat Tangler

“Imagination is the real magic that exists in this world. Look inwards to see outwards. And capture it in writing.”

Nigel 'Fennel' Hudson

Click here for my Youtube Channel...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeoyLH ... 5H4u8sTDgA

Return to “Traditional Terminal Tackle”