"Fine and Far Off" by Jock Scott

Discuss all your fishing books & magazines here.
Rod Fisher
Silver Bream

"Fine and Far Off" by Jock Scott

Post by Rod Fisher »

Does anyone have this book (and would be willing to share a page or two with me)?
"Keep out of sight. Trout has no eyebrows and can see up." - Forest and Stream 1904.

“A man may read books and get the best advice possible, but he will profit little by one or the other without practice.” - William Bailey

Walkerburt
Roach

Re: "Fine and Far Off" by Jock Scott

Post by Walkerburt »

Rod Fisher wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:23 am Image

Does anyone have this book (and would be willing to share a page or two with me)?
Well, this is the contents page - as you can see, Jock Scott went in for quite long chapters…..

The Watcher by the Bridge

Walkerburt
Roach

Post by Walkerburt »

ImageImageHi Rod,

I’ve just sent you a PM which appears to have stuck in my outbox - these are the two relevant images which feature the only reference to the dates you asked me to check.

Kind Regards

Phil
The Watcher by the Bridge

Rod Fisher
Silver Bream

Post by Rod Fisher »

Walkerburt wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:50 pm Hi Rod,

I’ve just sent you a PM which appears to have stuck in my outbox - these are the two relevant images which feature the only reference to the dates you asked me to check.

Kind Regards

Phil
Much obliged. PMs will show in your outbox until opened by the recipient - it acts as a kind of read receipt.
Thanks again.
"Keep out of sight. Trout has no eyebrows and can see up." - Forest and Stream 1904.

“A man may read books and get the best advice possible, but he will profit little by one or the other without practice.” - William Bailey

Return to “Fishing Books and Magazines”