Waitng Time

Andrew J. Davis Cane Rods forum.
James
Rudd

Waitng Time

Post by James »

There has been a lot of speculation on my waiting time for new rods, i have heard reports of up to two years,i just wanted to let forum members know its just 12 months.
I have attached a image of one of my latest Rods ,Its a Lucky Strike for a Golden Scale Club Member.
Tight Lines
Andrew J Davis Image

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Re: Waitng Time

Post by Loop Erimder »

Was nice to meet you on Sunday at the tackle fair Andrew. Bumbles craftversa very exquisite indeed even mrs loop said it was a very pretty shiny rod. I'm getting more and more tempted at one of your rods and would be a lovely Christmas present for me next year. Trouble is I don't know what I want exactly. One shall have a think and persuade the missus that it's a good idea
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

James
Rudd

Post by James »

Forgive me for not recognizing you Loop,i do now remember,it was a very enjoyable day,lots of generous remarks thank you.Bumble is still away i think hes back home tomorrow so i am hopping he likes the Craftversa?

Snape
Bailiff

Post by Snape »

I saw that Lucky Strike at the last GSC get together - 'tis a lovely thing to be sure. :D :hat:
“Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers,” Herbert Hoover.
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Badger1
Roach

Post by Badger1 »

12months! 12months bloom'in months!

Well I don't know Andrew.....I'll be having a word with the management.

:wink: Good to hear. Going to see if I can poke a Pike with the Bush-whacker/Senior Grebe this weekend. Might need to anchor or tie myself to a sturdy tree with the amount of water pushing through. Could be a waste of time with the rivers at the moment but will give it a whirl.

J.T
Catfish

Post by J.T »

You forgot to mention the bribe for getting into the Red book in the first place Andrew. :wink: :chuckle:

12 months or 2 years I would wait as long as needed for one of your Rods Andrew, they are the business sir! :hat:
"piscator non solum piscatur"

GarryProcter
Arctic Char

Post by GarryProcter »

As someone who is on your waiting list Andrew, all I can do is echo J.T.'s comment - I'd wait whatever time it takes for my Perfection Roach.

Nobby
Wild Carp

Post by Nobby »

Who said " Craftversa" ????

:mrgreen:

Return to “Andrew J. Davis Cane Rods”