No Chub but...

This forum is for discussing pike.
Aquaerial
Chub

Re: No Chub but...

Post by Aquaerial »

TrentFisher wrote:I do like your rod and reel combination and your catch sets the scene.

My favourite shot is of Sparkey ,you can almost picture him with rod in paws.

Trentfisher.
Thank you TF, he's a diamond is Sparky. Its said that one shouldn't get too close to dogs as they break your heart when you lose them but I'll take the pain with this little fella- he is almost human, he hunts like a cat and is one big hearted dog. There is nothing we would not do for each other.
Sparky2 (Small).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aquaerial
But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have

TrentFisher
Crucian Carp

Re: No Chub but...

Post by TrentFisher »

Aquaerial wrote:
TrentFisher wrote:I do like your rod and reel combination and your catch sets the scene.

My favourite shot is of Sparkey ,you can almost picture him with rod in paws.

Trentfisher.
Thank you TF, he's a diamond is Sparky. Its said that one shouldn't get too close to dogs as they break your heart when you lose them but I'll take the pain with this little fella- he is almost human, he hunts like a cat and is one big hearted dog. There is nothing we would not do for each other.
Sparky2 (Small).jpg
I know what you mean.I have a parsons jack russell (rescue dog) and yes he has worked his magic on us .I don't take him fishing he prefers to stay with Gina my wife fast asleeep!

He is nervous chap so can be a little unpredictable how he may react in certain situations,but I am pleased he appears to be calming down now he is older (about 5 years old according to the vet) ,so we just enjoy his company and strange ways....charecter I think its called.

Trentfisher

Return to “Pike (Esox lucius)”