Bernard Venables - The Illustrated Memoirs of a Fisherman

Discuss all your fishing books & magazines here.
MGs
Pike

Bernard Venables - The Illustrated Memoirs of a Fisherman

Post by MGs »

I have had this book for some time and read it on numerous occasions. I started another thumb through yesterday evening. Probably viewing it in the light of posts on this forum, I was struck in particular by the sentiments of Chapter One "A Prospect of Angling" seems to sum up the views of many of our members. Well worth a read if you get the chance
Old car owners never die....they just rust away

Snape
Bailiff

Re: Bernard Venables - The Illustrated Memoirs of a Fisherma

Post by Snape »

MGs wrote:I have had this book for some time and read it on numerous occasions. I started another thumb through yesterday evening. Probably viewing it in the light of posts on this forum, I was struck in particular by the sentiments of Chapter One "A Prospect of Angling" seems to sum up the views of many of our members. Well worth a read if you get the chance
Another book which I have but have never got round to reading properly. I'll dig it out and have a look.
Thanks. :hat:
“Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers,” Herbert Hoover.
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Rutilus.Bobicus

Post by Rutilus.Bobicus »

Snape wrote:Another book which I have but have never got round to reading properly. I'll dig it out and have a look.
Thanks. :hat:
I have that same problem. I've got a thing for vintage cars as well as fishing. I buy books faster than I can read them. I must be a slow reader that's all I can figure out from that. :hahaha:

Mario
Eel

Post by Mario »

its another great book ill have to re read the his art work in it is great

Return to “Fishing Books and Magazines”