The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 12th May 2024

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Arcadia
Ruffe

The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 12th May 2024

Post by Arcadia »

Very much looking forward to seeing everyone at 'Redditch' in a few weeks time, the fair is almost completely full stall wise and alongside many of our regular and long standing stallholders we have 5 new stallholders who have never stalled out before including Stewart Pope who will be bringing a large collection of cased fish for sale, a couple of old collectors who are divesting themselves of parts of their collections built up over the last two decades and a couple of anglers who have large collections of tackle that they have inherited which they need to shift. If any fellow member has any enquiries about the fair please don't hesitate to contact me on my mobile/field telephone 07980 274 383.

Until the 12th.

John
flyermay24TFF.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cane Newbie
Minnow

Re: The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 12th May 2024

Post by Cane Newbie »

Hopefully coming to this.

Couple of hours drive, but never been to one before, might find a nice useable 1930/40s reel.

Arcadia
Ruffe

Post by Arcadia »

Hi Cane

You'll definitely find what you're after - plenty of choice. Look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Look forward to seeing any TFF friends old and new tomorrow, I will be sharing with John (Fredline) as usual! :Thumb:
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
Confucius

AllRounder
Brown Trout

Post by AllRounder »

Lea Dweller wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 6:51 pm Look forward to seeing any TFF friends old and new tomorrow, I will be sharing with John (Fredline) as usual! :Thumb:
Look forward to seeing you both tomorrow :Thumb:

Cane Newbie
Minnow

Post by Cane Newbie »

Well, google maps lied about the M54 being open this morning.... still got there before doors open at 9am as did rather a lot of others.

Back home now and hiding from the midday sun with a case of lager and a bag of happy things from Redditch.

I am not overly keen on crowed spaces and lots of people but that was a good trip. Learnt a few things, found a suitable reel and some bits and actually left still with money in my wallet so grabbed beer on way home as it's a tad warm out there.

So beer time later and deep clean a reel, that was a good show/fair/sale :Thumb:
IMG_0644.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”