Wax on wax off

Got some interesting traditional angler's clothing you want to talk about.
Wakou
Rudd

Re: Wax on wax off

Post by Wakou »

No amount of gorgeous blondes would be enough to persuade me to watch that awful gobshite!

Wanderer
Arctic Char

Post by Wanderer »

Wakou wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:37 am No amount of gorgeous blondes would be enough to persuade me to watch that awful gobshite!
It might be me, who has got this wrong, but would I be correct in thinking that you aren't too keen on Greg Wallace ? :Chuckle:
"Not all those who Wander are Lost !"

Wakou
Rudd

Post by Wakou »

Wanderer wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:32 am
Wakou wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:37 am No amount of gorgeous blondes would be enough to persuade me to watch that awful gobshite!
It might be me, who has got this wrong, but would I be correct in thinking that you aren't too keen on Greg Wallace ? :Chuckle:
Even the trailer for "In the factory" makes me throw things at the telly! The jumped-up market-stall vegetable seller!
(When he first started broadcasting, the Australian bloke was a restaurateur, a customer of GW's market-stall, they did what would now be a podcast, but in them days was actually broadcast on BBC Radio 4. It was called "Veg-Talk" or somesuch.)

Brewers-Whoop
Stickleback

Post by Brewers-Whoop »

I love my old Solway Zipper. Love the look, feel, and smell of it. Decades old, and worn constantly. I accept that many if not all the modern technical outdoor gear fabrics offer more effective waterproofing and lighter weight. But show them a blackthorn, and its a different story. I send it back to Barbour every two years, and its like getting a new jacket for £30 odd!

Return to “Traditional Angler's Clothing”