Romsey 3rd April

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Lea Dweller
Pike

Romsey 3rd April

Post by Lea Dweller »

I am really pleased that I will be having a table at Romsey next month! My Son has agreed to come with me to help, he loves the banter and atmosphere! I will hopefully list some of the items that I will have for sale soon, mostly classic fibreglass rods, a few reels, a tackle box and sundry other traditional items! :Hat:
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
Confucius

DWW
Grayling

Re: Romsey 3rd April

Post by DWW »

Great see you there ! I have a table as well .
Cheers
DWW

CraigM
Grayling

Post by CraigM »

Gents,

I've not visited a tackle fair before but plan to break my duck at Romsey this year.

If you would like something valued do you bring it along or just take plenty of photos & the phone/IPad ?

Hope to see you there.

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

CraigM wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:11 am Gents,

I've not visited a tackle fair before but plan to break my duck at Romsey this year.

If you would like something valued do you bring it along or just take plenty of photos & the phone/IPad ?

Hope to see you there.
My suggestion would be bring it along! If you initially show it to a TFF member that has a table they will hopefully help. A lot will depend on what your expectations are, as there can be a big difference between what a dealer may offer and what you could possibly sell the item for privately! :Hat:
Confucius

Bobthefloat
Rainbow Trout

Post by Bobthefloat »

Lea Dweller wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:52 am I am really pleased that I will be having a table at Romsey next month! My Son has agreed to come with me to help, he loves the banter and atmosphere! I will hopefully list some of the items that I will have for sale soon, mostly classic fibreglass rods, a few reels, a tackle box and sundry other traditional items! :Hat:
Me and the family plan on visiting Romsey this year mate and this will also be our first tackle fair!
Will there be any honey glass on offer Ted?
Asking for a friend

CraigM
Grayling

Post by CraigM »

Thank you LeaDweller.

Really just after a valuation or two but as a paying visitor I take that to mean that you could sell/arrange to sell something if you wanted to.

CraigM
Grayling

Post by CraigM »

......hope to persuade Mrs Matthews to drive (well, it is my birthday weekend!) as on a gents pub trip on the Saturday.

Starting at the Flowerpots in Cheriton.

Spotted a few nice trout to @ 10oz in the Itchen there on our pre- Pots walk today.

Tonytoned
Arctic Char

Post by Tonytoned »

Looking forward to it Ted! See you there :Hat:

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

CraigM wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:35 pm Thank you LeaDweller.

Really just after a valuation or two but as a paying visitor I take that to mean that you could sell/arrange to sell something if you wanted to.
I would suggest that you get a valuation, then decide what you want to do. Bear in mind that table holders are there to sell not buy, but at least you should get some idea of what the item(s) are worth! :Hat:
Confucius

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Bobthefloat wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:43 pm
Lea Dweller wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:52 am I am really pleased that I will be having a table at Romsey next month! My Son has agreed to come with me to help, he loves the banter and atmosphere! I will hopefully list some of the items that I will have for sale soon, mostly classic fibreglass rods, a few reels, a tackle box and sundry other traditional items! :Hat:
Me and the family plan on visiting Romsey this year mate and this will also be our first tackle fair!
Will there be any honey glass on offer Ted?
Asking for a friend
It will be great to see you and the family Terry, I am sure I have a couple of honey glass models that I can show you! :Hat:
Confucius

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”