The Collectors Register.

This forum is for discussing Other Anglers Guides and Catalogues.
RedditchTackleFair
Gudgeon

Re: The Collectors Register.

Post by RedditchTackleFair »

Me with Bernard Venables at his home a few years ago. Members of the Collectors Register donated towards a presentation for the work Bernard had done for fishing over the years. One of the members hand crafted a silver perch shoal on a plynth which was given to Bernard with a cheque. What a great moment this was for me to meet him.

Bernard Venables and Bob Turner
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by RedditchTackleFair on Sat May 23, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arcadia
Ruffe

Post by Arcadia »

Dear Bob

Great stuff - hopefully see you at the next fair on Sunday 15th November. I'd be happy to sell copies of the Collectors Register off the front desk as memento's if you want to clear a few out....I'm sure they would go down a storm. All part of our collective folk memory and culture. Brilliant stuff.

Do you have an e-mail address and I can add you to the Fair info list....

Best regards

John

Mark
Head Bailiff

Post by Mark »

Brilliant what a wonderfull picture. :Hat:
Mark (Administrator)

The most precious places in the English landscape are those secretive corners,
where you find only elder trees, nettles and dreams. (BB - Denys Watkins-Pitchford).

Bob Brookes
Zander

Post by Bob Brookes »

Arcadia wrote:Dear Bob

Great stuff - hopefully see you at the next fair on Sunday 15th November. I'd be happy to sell copies of the Collectors Register off the front desk as memento's if you want to clear a few out....I'm sure they would go down a storm. All part of our collective folk memory and culture. Brilliant stuff.
John, there may be a problem with that. Part of the aims of the Register was to bring collectors together and we exchanged contact details through the magazine. In view of the happenings on Sunday. ex-members may be unhappy for their details being available to others.
Just my thought as one of those members!
"You do not cease to fish because you get old, you get old because you cease to fish"

RedditchTackleFair
Gudgeon

OLD TACKLE FAIR PHOTO, DO YOU RECOGNISE ANYONE?....Reels expert Phil Waller
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by RedditchTackleFair on Fri May 22, 2015 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RedditchTackleFair
Gudgeon

OLD TACKLE FAIR PHOTO, DO YOU RECOGNISE ANYONE?

RedditchTackleFair
Gudgeon

OLD TACKLE FAIR PHOTO, DO YOU RECOGNISE ANYONE?..Roger Still on the right
Last edited by RedditchTackleFair on Fri May 22, 2015 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RedditchTackleFair
Gudgeon

OLD TACKLE FAIR PHOTO, DO YOU RECOGNISE ANYONE?.....Ron Meares
Last edited by RedditchTackleFair on Fri May 22, 2015 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RedditchTackleFair
Gudgeon

OLD TACKLE FAIR PHOTO, DO YOU RECOGNISE ANYONE?..Chris Sandford
Last edited by RedditchTackleFair on Fri May 22, 2015 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RedditchTackleFair
Gudgeon

OLD TACKLE FAIR PHOTO, DO YOU RECOGNISE ANYONE? - Keith Elliot
Last edited by RedditchTackleFair on Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Other Anglers Guides And Catalogues”