500 de-luxe

The Chapmans Rods forum.
AshbyCut
Honorary President

Re: 500 de-luxe

Post by AshbyCut »

Well done, Both Gentlemen ! May it bring you good fortune, Sir.
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.

Marc
Sea Trout

Post by Marc »

Thanks men. As Wal says, it'll likely to be a pure fluke and become my favourite rod... I think I'll do some chub stalking on the 16th for its first outing, that's if I can contain myself for that long.
Marc. (Prince of Durham)

“A life that partakes even a little of friendship, love, irony, humor, parenthood, literature, and music, and the chance to take part in battles for the liberation of others cannot be called 'meaningless'...”

Reedling
Catfish

Post by Reedling »

It looks to me like a Phoenix has risen from the ashes, A superb end to a story that started with sadness and is ending with loads of joy. Brilliant job done on the rod, Reedling :Hat:

'Phoenix' ... Good name for a rod there.

Marc
Sea Trout

Post by Marc »

Reedling wrote:It looks to me like a Phoenix has risen from the ashes, A superb end to a story that started with sadness and is ending with loads of joy. Brilliant job done on the rod, Reedling :Hat:

'Phoenix' ... Good name for a rod there.

Ooooo.... I might just nick that! Phoenix 500! Sounds like a NASCAR race....
Marc. (Prince of Durham)

“A life that partakes even a little of friendship, love, irony, humor, parenthood, literature, and music, and the chance to take part in battles for the liberation of others cannot be called 'meaningless'...”

Reedling
Catfish

Post by Reedling »

Be my guest POD, but there will be another rod with that name when I get around to re building one of my own. I am sure I, like others, would love to see some pictures when you christen your rod. All the best, Reedling. :Thumb:

GazTheAngler

Post by GazTheAngler »

Great news POD

I hope you get a nice hefty Chevin first outing

Return to “Chapmans Cane Rods”