River Roding

This forum belongs to the River Roding.
Mr Tackle

Re: River Roding

Post by Mr Tackle »

hi andy, what part is mitchells farm? is it day ticket, club??

Andrew Banham

Post by Andrew Banham »

Club mrT. The upper stretches are controlled by 4 clubs. Bdac has over 3 miles.

Andrew Banham

Post by Andrew Banham »

Hi all
I want to get out tomorrow dont know if i want to fish my "new swim" or try another new one. Height looks good for stanford rivers however the Crays can drive you mad. Has anyone got advice how to post pictures such as what resizing tool etc. TIA

Andrew Banham

Post by Andrew Banham »

Hi all
I went out friday and after a week of little rain and warm tempertures it was cold and the river was flooded. To make it worse i left my tri- pod at home. I had 1 bite and had to move my seat 3 times as the river was rising. It went from 0.63m to 1.76m in 24 hrs. Hope to get out this weekend before the closed season. good luck anyone getting out before the end

Richard Crimp

Post by Richard Crimp »

Well in Steve, some nice chub and a perch to boot, can't be bad. Congrats! :Cool:

Richard

Andrew Banham

Post by Andrew Banham »

Steve yesterday at 04:30 it was 1:10m now its 0:76m looking good for the finał weekend of the season. Light rain forcast tomorrow just to keep a nice flow on the river.

Tench Dreamer
Crucian Carp

Post by Tench Dreamer »

SteveC wrote:Final session of the season today 2 chub 4lb 2oz, 2lb. Just as the season ends, the river is in perfect condition.
Great news for you and our lovely river...... Whereabouts....ill keep it to myself :Wink:

Andrew Banham

Post by Andrew Banham »

Well in steve, a good end to the season TD i would say stanford rivers bdac as a guess or mitchells farm.

Tengisgol
Barbel

Post by Tengisgol »

Brilliant, I love that little river! Well done.
Where the willows meet the water...

https://sites.google.com/site/tengisgol/

Andrew Banham

Post by Andrew Banham »

Nice pić steve. You gave the bdac roding a wide berti for a while and now fishing freqently, well not for 3 months now. Cant see your float in the pić, was it a topper or fluted avon?

Return to “River Roding”