Cases/pouches for centrepins

The Other Reels forum.
Davyr

Re: Cases/pouches for centrepins

Post by Davyr »

Bison case arrived today and I'm very pleased with it - much nicer than the "vintage" vinyl ones. The sizing seems a bit odd, though - I ordered the large size (supposedly for 5" reels) to be on the safe side and the 4" Speedia just about squeezes in!

Kevanf1
Arctic Char

Post by Kevanf1 »

A call to Garry Mills might work? When I got my wide drum FJT off him a good few years ago now it came in a lovely felt lined, black cotton drawstring type bag. Lightweight but strong and protective.

I do not know if he sells these individually but if not it is certainly a lost sales opportunity. I would certainly buy a few.
Currently reading......Go Fishing For Bass and Go Fishing For Skate and Rays both by Graeme Pullen, The Kill Switch by James Rollins, Raspberry Pi Manual - Haynes, 'Make: Electronics by Charles Platt' & the 'Myford series 7 manual by Ian Bradley'

Wallys-Cast
Pike

Post by Wallys-Cast »

Hi Davyr,
I don't know if you are still looking for reel cases but these are superb quality and a real bargain.
The large ones are ideal for wide drum 4" reels but will take a 4.5" match Aerial.
http://www.fishingmad.co.uk/bslrcv-biso ... lable.html

Wal.

Wallys-Cast
Pike

Post by Wallys-Cast »

Davy, ignore my last reply mate, I only read page one. I now see you have already found them.
I think you may have been sent the medium size case as my speedias fit easily in the large ones and a 4.5 inch Aerial fits, just mind you.

Wal.

Davyr

Post by Davyr »

wallys-cast wrote:I think you may have been sent the medium size case.
I think you're right, Wal - the large ones are certainly showing as "out of stock" now and I bet they'd probably just sold the last one when I ordered mine!

Return to “Other Reels”