The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 13th November 2016

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Lea Dweller
Pike

Re: The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 13th November 2016

Post by Lea Dweller »

Wagtail wrote:I will be sharing a stand with Lucky Luca, please all come and say 'hello' - and feel free to buy something too :Beg: :Chuckle: :Hat:
I will be having a table next to Fredline, look forward to seeing you all, come and buy a £3 charity float! And preferably something else, bargains galore!

Wallys-Cast
Pike

Post by Wallys-Cast »

I will be there bright and early as I have decided to stay overnight this time. It's over 200 miles and a three hour trip for me so I was well and truly cream crackered last time.
Really looking forward to seeing you all there and hopefully meeting a few more of you chaps for the first time.

Wal.

Shropshire Lad
Perch

Post by Shropshire Lad »

I just love the Redditch tackle fair, haven't missed one in 10 years hope to meet some of you on the day.
Regards Shropshire Lad

LuckyLuca
Barbel

Post by LuckyLuca »

As mad and sad as it sounds I decided to have a trail run today. Last time I set up in a panicked rush and end up making things hard for myself and the punters. This time I have a plan :huray:

I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete.

Wagtail
Arctic Char

Post by Wagtail »

LuckyLuca wrote:As mad and sad as it sounds I decided to have a trail run today. Last time I set up in a panicked rush and end up making things hard for myself and the punters. This time I have a plan :huray:

Eek! I have no plan and at least twice that amount to fit on my half of our tables :Scared:

I'd better get organised as with a hundred-plus reels, and a load of other stuff, my side might end up a bit overcrowded! (and no glamorous assistant to help me :whistle: )
'The Chub is a very controversial fish. He has a strong army of supporters, but he has an almost equally strong army of detractors. The trouble is that the detractors do not know what they are talking about'. L. Vernon-Bates

LuckyLuca
Barbel

Post by LuckyLuca »

Mrs LL can carry out part time glamorous assistant duties if bribed with egg and bacon rolls Alex!
I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete.

AshbyCut
Honorary President

Post by AshbyCut »

LuckyLuca wrote:Mrs LL can carry out part time glamorous assistant duties if bribed with egg and bacon rolls Alex!
So can I (though less successfully) !!!!! :Chuckle:
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.

Wagtail
Arctic Char

Post by Wagtail »

LuckyLuca wrote:Mrs LL can carry out part time glamorous assistant duties if bribed with egg and bacon rolls Alex!
:Thumb:
'The Chub is a very controversial fish. He has a strong army of supporters, but he has an almost equally strong army of detractors. The trouble is that the detractors do not know what they are talking about'. L. Vernon-Bates

RedditchTackleFair
Gudgeon

Post by RedditchTackleFair »

Found some old posters and photos of early days in the Tackle Fair. Good luck to John and the gang for the next fair. Glad to see it is still popular.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AshbyCut
Honorary President

Post by AshbyCut »

Now that I am in possession of both butt sections of my "Chance Cane 'Roisteach Snas' " ... I shall be bringing it with me to Redditch on the off chance that someone may want to 'waggle it.'
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”