Romsey Tackle Fair 7th April 2024

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Cane
Grayling

Re: Romsey Tackle Fair 7th April 2024

Post by Cane »

Ted, just pleased to hear you had a good time there with your son and found a rod you liked.
I also enjoyed examining a several very nice reels that I’ll never be able to afford, but nice to see and handle them anyway.
In the mud and scum of things, something always, always sings!
Mrs Wigg's philosophy

Humber67
Gudgeon

Post by Humber67 »

Todays very varied booty not including the rods I had to lend money to my son to buy🤦‍♂️
Martin
When I grow up I want to be ME

OldRod
Grayling

Post by OldRod »

I was a good boy and managed to resist temptation other than one or two small but useful items. I bumped into Ted and we did a little head scratching wondering where Wallyboy Rob was, as he is usually there reasonably early. Good to see you Ted and glad your son got what he wanted. A very enjoyable morning.
At the end of the game, the pawn and the King go back into the same box........

Northern_Nomad
Arctic Char

Post by Northern_Nomad »

[/quote]
Sorry for missing your 'nod ' I did see many lovely rods, but honestly didn't see you! I probably missed talking with some other TFF members but I had my Son with me so I wasn't totally focused! I will be sharing with 'Fredline' at Redditch next month, so hopefully will see a few more TFF members! 🤞👍
[/quote]

Doesn’t sound like you Ted ?

Normally can’t get a peep out of you. Not known as a great talker :Chuckle: :Hahaha: :Hahaha: :Hat:
"We knelt side by side looking at it. I knew it was big, and suddenly it dawned on me it was more than that. It was tremendous!" - Richard Walker

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Northern_Nomad wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:06 pm
Sorry for missing your 'nod ' I did see many lovely rods, but honestly didn't see you! I probably missed talking with some other TFF members but I had my Son with me so I wasn't totally focused! I will be sharing with 'Fredline' at Redditch next month, so hopefully will see a few more TFF members! 🤞👍
[/quote]

Doesn’t sound like you Ted ?

Normally can’t get a peep out of you. Not known as a great talker :Chuckle: :Hahaha: :Hahaha: :Hat:
[/quote]
You have clearly confused me with someone else! :Hahaha: :Hat:
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
Confucius

MrCrabtree
Rudd

Post by MrCrabtree »

Many thanks to all our members who attended the Fair and came over to have a chat and apologies if I was a bit too busy if I couldn't talk for long.
Ted I was disappointed you couldn't convince him to buy the rod. Maybe the next one in October. Meanwhile enjoy Redditch but I won't be able to make it this time.
Tight Lines to all.
Mike

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

MrCrabtree wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:49 pm Many thanks to all our members who attended the Fair and came over to have a chat and apologies if I was a bit too busy if I couldn't talk for long.
Ted I was disappointed you couldn't convince him to buy the rod. Maybe the next one in October. Meanwhile enjoy Redditch but I won't be able to make it this time.
Tight Lines to all.
Mike
It was great to see you Mike.pity you are not going to Redditch! If you still have the rod in October I will definitely have a buyer! :Wink:
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
Confucius

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”