Romsey Vintage Tackle Fair 2nd April 2023

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Lea Dweller
Pike

Re: Romsey Vintage Tackle Fair 2nd April 2023

Post by Lea Dweller »

OldRod wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:50 pm
Lea Dweller wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:42 pm Further to my earlier post, could we have a 'heads up' from TFF members hoping to attend the 2nd April fair at Romsey? :Hat:
I will be there, Lea Dweller, and will be interested to see your cane "do-er uppers"

👍👍
Are you coming from South Yorkshire?
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
Confucius

OldRod
Grayling

Post by OldRod »

No, we have moved from North Yorkshire and now live in Hampshire, so a much shorter journey!
At the end of the game, the pawn and the King go back into the same box........

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

OldRod wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:57 pm No, we have moved from North Yorkshire and now live in Hampshire, so a much shorter journey!
Definitely more convenient! :Thumb:
Confucius

Nobby
Wild Carp

Post by Nobby »

I have decided that my rod making gear, silks, including rare twists, rod rings, cork shives and reel bands should go to someone who can make use of them so I will have them on my table at Romsey as well as rods and reels.
I also have a home-made whipping station and rod rest which doubles up as a rod turner for varnishing if anyone can make us of them?

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Nobby wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:59 am I have decided that my rod making gear, silks, including rare twists, rod rings, cork shives and reel bands should go to someone who can make use of them so I will have them on my table at Romsey as well as rods and reels.
I also have a home-made whipping station and rod rest which doubles up as a rod turner for varnishing if anyone can make us of them?

I am sure that you will miss using your rod making gear Nobby, but hopefully it will find a new home with someone that will use and appreciate it! :Thumb:
Confucius

Liphook
Barbel

Post by Liphook »

I'm very interested Nobby! I'll send you a PM :Hat:

OldRod
Grayling

Post by OldRod »

I have a quantity of fly tying materials which are excess to requirements. Feathers, dubbings etc. Nothing of outstanding quality, but very suitable for someone beginning tying, or for practise and experimentation.
Anybody interested? I will bring to Romsey.
At the end of the game, the pawn and the King go back into the same box........

EdNash
Rudd

Post by EdNash »

Lea Dweller wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:42 pm Further to my earlier post, could we have a 'heads up' from TFF members hoping to attend the 2nd April fair at Romsey? :Hat:
Mr. Dweller, I shall be there as usual. Hope to have a look at your glass fibre wands. Regards Ed.

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

EdNash wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:26 pm
Mr. Dweller, I shall be there as usual. Hope to have a look at your glass fibre wands. Regards Ed.
Excellent, are you looking for anything in particular? :Hat:
Confucius

EdNash
Rudd

Post by EdNash »

Lea Dweller wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:29 pm
EdNash wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:26 pm
Excellent, are you looking for anything in particular? :Hat:
No, we spoke at length last year about the glory of old glass (please don't spit your tea out!) I have far too many but if you have something there I am interested in then ........................

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”