My Library

Discuss all your fishing books & magazines here.
Dave F
Grayling

My Library

Post by Dave F »

My "Old Favourites" have been read many times and still put a smile on my face.

"The Italian's Job" is the latest book written by Mark Cunnington and the nineth book in "The Syndicate " series. The exploites of two Carp anglers. All nine books are well worth reading as each book follows on from the last.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Oh to be at my “Happy Place” where nothing matters but the being there.

Catfish.017
Eel

Re: My Library

Post by Catfish.017 »

I was encouraged to read as a child and have loved doing it ever since. As an angler since youth, fishing books have always been part of the experience. The first one, vaguely recalled, was in the school library collection and was a large format pictorial type with colourful illustrations of weird and wonderful tackle, shotting patterns and mysterious fish called Ide and Nase? What that was doing in a grammar school library in a provincial Welsh town Lord only knows.
Unlike most lads of that time I didn't discover the delights of Mr Crabtree but Walkers Pitch was a well thumbed tome and later, Match Fishing with Benny Ashurst. When the Internet buying revolution came about I amassed a huge collection of all types of fishing book but when downsizing a couple of years ago I parted with most of it.
Now the collection is quite modest and I generally only add to it on recommendation, particularly from forum members.

Return to “Fishing Books and Magazines”