The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 14th May 2023

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Arcadia
Ruffe

The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 14th May 2023

Post by Arcadia »

Ladies and gentlemen

Thank-you to all the TFF members who stalled out or swelled the door at Redditch yesterday for The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair, you helped make it a day of joy, a rare thing in these times. I'm pleased to announce that the fair will enter its twenty-seventh year in 2023, nineteen years of which have been my privilege to organise. The spring edition will take place on Sunday 14th May (see flyer below). I look forward to seeing you then and to greeting you on the door as always. In the meantime please don't hesitate to contact me with any queries about the fair, my number is 07980 274 383.

John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Old Man River
Eel

Re: The NEXT National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 14th May 2023

Post by Old Man River »

:hairpull: :hairpull: :hairpull: Bugger !

Bugger Bugger Bugger ! I will be on the Isle of Skye.

I was looking forward to taking a table next year, looks like I will have to wait until the later fixture, sometime in November ?

David.
Hurrumph....... whatever happened to Handlines ?

Lankytank
Stickleback

Post by Lankytank »

Gents

Excuse my ignorance, but I'm new around here.... are there usually two fairs per year - one in May, one in November? I'm out of the country for the May one but might have to get a November one in the calendar before anything else.

Thanks
Barry

Shropshire Lad
Perch

Post by Shropshire Lad »

Yes there is usually one in November ,I will probably miss the May one as I have to attend a wedding which will break 20 years of attending unbroken bummer :Cry:

StefanDuma
Grayling

Post by StefanDuma »

Shropshire Lad wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:07 pm Yes there is usually one in November ,I will probably miss the May one as I have to attend a wedding which will break 20 years of attending unbroken bummer :Cry:
Nip out during the speeches!

Arcadia
Ruffe

1 STALL AVAILABLE: The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 14th May 2023

Post by Arcadia »

Ladies and gentlemen

Due to a last minute cancellation I have a stall available on a first come, first served for this Sunday's Redditch. You get 12ft by 2ft 6", tables and chairs supplied for £90. If anyone is interested in having a clear out and perhaps sharing with another TFF member who wishes to do the same please don't hesitate to give me a bell on 07980 274 383.

Many thanks

John

Arcadia
Ruffe

Post by Arcadia »

What time are you getting married? I can always get you in on the early ticket ;)

Arcadia
Ruffe

STALLS SOLD OUT - The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 14th May 2023

Post by Arcadia »

Ladies and gents

Further to my post of a couple of days ago the last stall has just been taken so we are sold out. If you wish to go on the waiting list for this or future fairs please don't hesitate to give me a call on 07980 274 383.

Many thanks

John

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”