Strikeright ??

The Other Reels forum.
Barbelbonce
Rudd

Re: Strikeright ??

Post by Barbelbonce »

Olly!
The Adur and tributaries get as far east as just west East (edit) of Burgess Hill, West Sussex!

Kent? NO! It's ours!
Mike
Last edited by Barbelbonce on Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Olly
Wild Carp

Post by Olly »

Both the Eastern Adur - which I thought almost, if not reached Kent, - but does East Sussex? And the Western Adur which is nearer to me!

Getting my West Grinstead and my East Grinstead, where I lived as a small child - so no memories! - mixed up.

Olly
Wild Carp

Post by Olly »

Just been looking at Henfield & District AS with their sections of the Adur.

The Retro Angler
Minnow

Post by The Retro Angler »

Thanks for posting this, I didn't know there were so many. I have the Aduraflo De Luxe and it's a great reel, use it quite a lot and it looks great on a cane rod.

Mr B
Arctic Char

Post by Mr B »

I'm looking to swap my Trudex (I stopped using it some time back) for as the same reel above.. 4 1/8th Audraflow.
I have the smaller Audraflow , (like the drag nut) and a few other Strikerights.
I know the Trudex is a more expensive reel but I don't use it.
Mr B
The close season is an important and interesting time for the Angler who set out to catch big fish. It is a timely opportunity for him to make new tackle or renovate old. There are no end of jobs to do, apart from those horrible things called Gardens!

Liphook
Barbel

Post by Liphook »

I love to see river maps like that Barbelbonce :Thumb: Can't help but think of the earliest travellers and how they would have made their interpretations of the then surroundings using the rivers and streams.

MWithell
Chub

Post by MWithell »

An interesting map, particularly as I live in Lancing. I've also wondered about that club, mainly for the still waters, but the river stretches are fairly near me. I imagine the flow must be fast, though, judging by further downstream. I have three StrikeRight reels, BTW.
Malcolm

Catching lob-worms is one of the greater Outdoor Sports. It is the most hilarious game in the world (John C Moore)

Return to “Other Reels”