An Appeal for Assistance.

This forum belongs to Harvey D. Torbett.
AshbyCut
Honorary President

Re: An Appeal for Assistance.

Post by AshbyCut »

Keston wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:11 pmI would be happy to post it to you A.C. if you would like it ?
:Chuckle: Thanks John, Sir ... but I've literally just pressed the button to buy one via Abe Books. :Hat:
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.

Keston
Tench

Post by Keston »

AshbyCut wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:13 pm
Keston wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:11 pmI would be happy to post it to you A.C. if you would like it ?
:Chuckle: Thanks John, Sir ... but I've literally just pressed the button to buy one via Abe Books. :Hat:
Blimey that was quick .... you don't dilly dally do you sir ! :Chuckle:

AshbyCut
Honorary President

Post by AshbyCut »

Keston wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:16 pmBlimey that was quick .... you don't dilly dally do you sir ! :Chuckle:
As someone once said ... "fingers flying over the keys like little pink maggots with St. Vitas Dance !!!" :Hahaha:
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.

Keston
Tench

Post by Keston »

AshbyCut wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:21 pm
Keston wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:16 pmBlimey that was quick .... you don't dilly dally do you sir ! :Chuckle:
As someone once said ... "fingers flying over the keys like little pink maggots with St. Vitas Dance !!!" :Hahaha:
:Hahaha:

Return to “Harvey D. Torbett”