A new PB

This forum is for discussing chub.
Chevin Chaser
Dace

Re: A new PB

Post by Chevin Chaser »

Julian wrote: ↑Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:04 pm An amazing chub, and looks in excellent condition, I hope you celebrated. :Hat:
I’m not asking for specific details, but was this in the upper reaches of the Ouse ( ie west of Bedford ) or further East? :cheers:
Julian, I sure did, it didn't take long for it to be published in the AT and Am. No not West, but I've had some lovely chub from there. :Thumb:
It is important to be aware that every fishing story...depends on the honesty of those telling it, the accuracy of their memory and the realibility of their interpretation of the circumstances.

Chevin Chaser
Dace

Re: A new PB

Post by Chevin Chaser »

Kev D wrote: ↑Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:14 pm That is a great fish! And a great picture. It's wearing a grumpy expression as if it is feeling annoyed with itself for being caught😁
Thank you, she was not happy at all. A great fight all the way to net, she didn't give in at all.
It is important to be aware that every fishing story...depends on the honesty of those telling it, the accuracy of their memory and the realibility of their interpretation of the circumstances.

Return to β€œChub (Leuciscus cephalus)”