A reminder of Summer

This forum is for discussing tench.
ExeAngler
Chub

A reminder of Summer

Post by ExeAngler »

I was looking through some photos of last years Summer's Tench to cheer me up on these cold, long, winters days. Hope you fellows enjoy them as much as I did catching them on the Mordex and Mitchell 410
IMG-20150323-00016.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dave Burr
Honorary Vice President

Re: A reminder of Summer

Post by Dave Burr »

They are lovely fish aren't they. And the good news is that they will start to become active again in the next few days as the length of daylight is their trigger rather than temperature so - look out for bubbles :Wink:

Chris Bettis
Crucian Carp

Post by Chris Bettis »

Super reminder of Summer fishing, it will not be long now before Tench fishing will be with us again. I shall be making an early start this year. It pays to remember that the Tench season starts much earlier than most realize.

Mario
Eel

Post by Mario »

nice pictures il love tench fishing won't be long till i start my spring tench compain

MaggotDrowner
Zander

Post by MaggotDrowner »

Nice post to cheer me up. I have just had to defrost the car on the way home from work, so pictures of summer tench are the perfect tonic. I love summer tench. This one was over 5lb and from a river too! :Sun: :Sun:

"I'd rather be fishing!"

MD

ExeAngler
Chub

Post by ExeAngler »

Is that the weaver at Northwich? I used to fish the river around wins ford. Never had a Tench though but did have a big Crucian from The double bridge area downstream from meadow bank.

Return to “Tench (Tinca tinca)”