Tel Tales A Tribute to Terry Glebioska

Discuss all your fishing books & magazines here.
Mario
Eel

Re: Tel Tales A Tribute to Terry Glebioska

Post by Mario »

there is loads of these books on ebay I hope a few get there fingers burnt as they are just out to make a quick buck

Muskieman
Bleak

Post by Muskieman »

There were a few there with a stack of copies to be signed, not to mention prints and cards. Judging by the numbers some people had purchased 50% of the books were purchased by retailers.

Mario
Eel

Post by Mario »

well I got mine today first impression is this is a quite a big book it has a nice cover ive skipped through and it looks good it has some good pictures and some quircky cartoon pictures in it I think its good value for money for its size

Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Mazza wrote:well I got mine today first impression is this is a quite a big book it has a nice cover ive skipped through and it looks good it has some good pictures and some quircky cartoon pictures in it I think its good value for money for its size

just had a quick flick through and must say that I am impressed by the quality and size of the book very similar to the Stephen Harper books.
Big name contributors so will be a great read for those long winter evenings and good to know that monies go to the British Heart Foundation and the Angling Trust.
Its sad that characters like Terry,John Searl and Terry Lampard no longer walk the banks

Mario
Eel

Post by Mario »

there books are ok they are a bit too carp orientated I much prefer harper fine angling and some of the cocky bundi books

AndytheAmmer
Stickleback

Post by AndytheAmmer »

Anyone got a copy of this that they’re willing to part with?

DaceAce
Eel

Post by DaceAce »

Someone on the Collectable Fishing Books group on Facebook has a copy for sale. (not me).

AndytheAmmer
Stickleback

Post by AndytheAmmer »

Cheers for the heads up

Return to “Fishing Books and Magazines”