How to catch them books for sale

Discuss all your fishing books & magazines here.
ReelMaker
Brown Trout

Re: How to catch them books for sale

Post by ReelMaker »

I’ve now decided to start collecting these books ,thank you all for your help.Reelmaker

Crucian
Eel

Post by Crucian »

What a great place this forum is, especially in times like these. Full of people willing to offer help and encouragement to others who may need it. I take my hat off to all of you :Hat:

Olly
Wild Carp

Post by Olly »

After 65 years of fishing I too have had a rest this year - following a partial one last year due to suffering from "trigger finger" for part of the year. Previously a rest at about 60-ish due to a heart operation and at 40-ish due to divorce!!

But things worked out - except fishing this year until last week for a very short spell. I don't fish for the same species each year to the exclusion of others. Interests lie in several species/methods/rivers/lakes etc - each season/year. Fly fishing for salmon, dead-baiting for pike, trotting for roach, dace and chub, carping, barbel fishing, catfish, mullet,etc. That obviously involves very different tackle - methods - waters - parts of the country - and anglers! As a result I seldom get bored - so float making on occasions and previously rods.

A camera is also a wonderful tool as pictures stay as part of your memories that you can visit almost anytime!

You will miss it if you give up completely!

Dom Andrew
Rudd

Post by Dom Andrew »

Glad to hear your'e sort of pulling through, ReelMaker, and keeping the 'How To Catch Them' books.
You know it is only temporary, this isolating - till they find a vaccine; and haven't Oxford University, and the Russians already found one.

All the Best.
Dom. :Hat:

Return to “Fishing Books and Magazines”