Fallon's Angler Issue 16

Discuss all your fishing books & magazines here.
Chevin Chaser
Dace

Re: Fallon's Angler Issue 16

Post by Chevin Chaser »

I finished reading issue 16 today. My hat's off to all the contributors.

I really enjoyed reading 'The boy on the red grifter' by Jon Edy Berry and 'The swim at the mouth of the river' by Del Harding.

Can anyone can tell me if the pencil artwork in Del Hardings piece is available?

Thank you.
It is important to be aware that every fishing story...depends on the honesty of those telling it, the accuracy of their memory and the realibility of their interpretation of the circumstances.

The Tuesday Swim
Grayling

Post by The Tuesday Swim »

When you say 'available' CC, what do you mean? I have the originals in my office after Del sent them over to me from Ireland, I can probably copy them for you but I would have to get Del's permission first, I'm seeing him next week.

Chevin Chaser
Dace

Post by Chevin Chaser »

The Tuesday Swim wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:49 am When you say 'available' CC, what do you mean? I have the originals in my office after Del sent them over to me from Ireland, I can probably copy them for you but I would have to get Del's permission first, I'm seeing him next week.
That would be very kind of you and of course Del if he grants you permission. I really liked what I saw, I do love pencil artwork.
It is important to be aware that every fishing story...depends on the honesty of those telling it, the accuracy of their memory and the realibility of their interpretation of the circumstances.

Return to “Fishing Books and Magazines”