Hooks and old hook sleeves

Other traditional odds and sods can be found in here.
Splitcaner
Ruffe

Hooks and old hook sleeves

Post by Splitcaner »

Been having a clear out while this virus thing still about, I saw a thread a while ago about crystal hooks, I cant find it now. Anyway I have come across loads of old hooks and hook boxes and packets. Ie; Pegley Davies hooks to nylon cannelle hooks tied to Kroic nylon. Martin James of Redditch non pul hooks to nylon. George Wilkins crown brand mirror hooks to nylon. Sealey octopus hooks size 14 loose, Steadfast mustad hooks size 16 two lots size20 two lots one pack gold colour,price on back 2/3 and 2/6. Some more Martin James these are loose in packets so don't know if they are what it says.Four packs with various sizes. Now onto the little boxes one little box I think its VNC could be VMC national bronze size 12. Two plastic cases both size 18 Mustad crystal. Seven little boxes each one in a old matchbox so in decent condition, four boxes Mustad Limerick hooks sizes 8 10 14 16, two boxes Mustad crystal hooks sizes 18 and 20, and finally one box of Mustad Kendal round hooks, I have not counted these boxes of hooks but there are quite a lot. Please note all the hooks are barbed if any one wants any either to use or for the hook sleeves please PM me. If any of you see other members you could pass some on. Many thanks John.

Return to “Other Traditional Items of Tackle”