Romsey rod rack help?

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Paul F
Sea Trout

Romsey rod rack help?

Post by Paul F »

Hi All,

I was going to take a table at Romsey to sell the rest of Crucians rods (around 30) a good chance to try before you buy.

Can anybody who is going ghelp me out with a couple of rod racks?

Cheers,
Paul

Fredline
Tench

Re: Romsey rod rack help?

Post by Fredline »

Hi Paul, I have one that will hold at least 20 rods over 2 sides. Ted will bring it if you think it will help.
If you have no grease with you, and your rings are full of ice, do not cut out the ice with a pen-knife but get your man to put the rings one by one in his mouth, and so to thaw the ice.
John Bickerdyke.

Paul F
Sea Trout

Post by Paul F »

Fredline wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:05 pm Hi Paul, I have one that will hold at least 20 rods over 2 sides. Ted will bring it if you think it will help.
Great, thank you John :Thumb:
Much appreciated if you could give it to Ted to bring along

Fredline
Tench

Post by Fredline »

No worries. Consider it done.
If you have no grease with you, and your rings are full of ice, do not cut out the ice with a pen-knife but get your man to put the rings one by one in his mouth, and so to thaw the ice.
John Bickerdyke.

Stour Otter
Grayling

Post by Stour Otter »

Fredline wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:05 pm Hi Paul, I have one that will hold at least 20 rods over 2 sides. Ted will bring it if you think it will help.

Nice one, Fredline.
The good angler is not the one with expensive equipment. Common sense, observation and trying to realize
what is happening above and below water will catch fish no matter what price equipment you fish with.
L.A. Parker - This Fishing 1948

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”