Romsey Tackle Fair 2021

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Nobby
Wild Carp

Re: Romsey Tackle Fair 2021

Post by Nobby »

I got the date from the organiser, Steve Draper, so it should go on....maybe he'll want Covid passports, I don't know........

Goosequill
Dace

Post by Goosequill »

Splendid. I have had all my inoculations plus my barley sugar injections so i hope to gain entry. Will pencil in first weekend of October.

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Nobby wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:51 am I got the date from the organiser, Steve Draper, so it should go on....maybe he'll want Covid passports, I don't know........
I haven't seen a confirmed date yet Nobby, but the Angling Auction is confirmed for Saturday 2nd October at Romsey?
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
Confucius

Nobby
Wild Carp

Post by Nobby »

I've just confirmed with Steve Draper, the organiser that the 3rd. October is still a go.....so far;-)

I'd imagine that most of our membership would have been offered two jabs by now and indeed might soon need a third, listening to the news.

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Nobby wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:19 pm I've just confirmed with Steve Draper, the organiser that the 3rd. October is still a go.....so far;-)

I'd imagine that most of our membership would have been offered two jabs by now and indeed might soon need a third, listening to the news.
I am pleased for Steve, but sadly I am already committed to attend a family function on the 3rd! :hairpull:
Confucius

Duckett
Tench

Post by Duckett »

Nuts! I’m on holiday!

Phil
From "... the wilds of the Wirral, whose wayward people both God and good men have quite given up on ...".

StefanDuma
Grayling

Post by StefanDuma »

Lea Dweller wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:40 am
Nobby wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:51 am I got the date from the organiser, Steve Draper, so it should go on....maybe he'll want Covid passports, I don't know........
I haven't seen a confirmed date yet Nobby, but the Angling Auction is confirmed for Saturday 2nd October at Romsey?
Angling Auctions is online only.

As we usually make it a long weekend so very undecided as it would mean an alarm call at 04:00 and a three hour drive.

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

StefanDuma wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:29 pm

As we usually make it a long weekend so very undecided as it would mean an alarm call at 04:00 and a three hour drive.
Thanks for clarifying that Angling Auctions is on line only Stefan, I didn't know that. I know that a number of people having tables at the tackle fair which is usually on the next day (Sunday), would make a weekend of it, so not sure what effect it will have on them? :Hat:
Confucius

StefanDuma
Grayling

Post by StefanDuma »

Lea Dweller wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:36 pm
StefanDuma wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:29 pm

Thanks for clarifying that Angling Auctions is on line only Stefan, I didn't know that. I know that a number of people having tables at the tackle fair which is usually on the next day (Sunday), would make a weekend of it, so not sure what effect it will have on them? :Hat:
I have spoken to a well know collector and dealer and he will view Angling Auctions but thats by appointment only. Looks like he will do that the week before so he will not be going to Romsey.

We have also decided not to do the European Show and nothing to do with Brexit and VAT but regulations regarding Covid tests and the cost.

Fingers crossed for Redditch.

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Thanks again Stefan, I really hope that Redditch will go ahead!
Confucius

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”