Duebel DAM's

The DAM Reels forum.
Gudgeon Basher
Dace

Duebel DAM's

Post by Gudgeon Basher »

Here are photos of a DAM 110 are 220 which were found for me by Duebel.

ImageImageImageImage

The last 2 photos show the spool from the 110 which has what looks to my untrained eye as braid used as backing and then covered in what looks like shrink wrapping, have any of you come across this before?

Many thanks to Martin for finding these reels for me, I shall hopefully catch a few fish on them soon, if I'm allowed out of house that is.

Regards GB

Duebel
Rainbow Trout

Re: Duebel DAM's

Post by Duebel »

I'm glad, you like the reels, GB! It was a pleasure finding them for you.
I've just bought two more reels of this series myself. A 330 and a 221, which is the high speed version of the 220. They're very nice reels indeed.
The 110, 220, 221and 331 are more difficult to find than the other models. The 330 is easily available and the 440 and 550 also are quite common.

As for the wrapping on the spool, I've never seen anything like that before. It looks as if it has been done professionally. Hopefully someone will be able to shed some light on this.
:holmes:

Stay healthy! Germany is shutting down more and more every day.
Greetings from Bamberg
Martin

Wallys-Cast
Pike

Post by Wallys-Cast »

Great looking reels Steve and very well made by all accounts.

Nice find Martin, well done.

Wal.

Barbulus
Tench

Post by Barbulus »

Fantastic: well done Martin for your assistance with GB. Great reels and great find. they both look fine examples that will give years of service. As importantly .... a great post on a Traditional Fishing Forum too !

Return to “DAM Reels”