Priory rod wisdom required

The Priory Rods of Bournemouth Rods forum.
Ljm183
Rainbow Trout

Re: Priory rod wisdom required

Post by Ljm183 »

Just found one the same sold on Ebay late last year went for £80 on auction

Reedling
Catfish

Post by Reedling »

Could it be that at some time in the past the rod has gone in for a refurb or repair, originally starting off as a priory rod but then after repair by Jubb? they put their label over the Priory. Could a section of M&B cane have been used to repair the middle section..does the rest of the rod have the same flamed effect. I am only guessing...

Newtocane
Ruffe

Post by Newtocane »

How spooky, I've just read this thread and thought I'd then have a quick look to see if there were any Priory rods on Ebay, lo ad behold, the rod that is the subject of this thread is listed for sale!

AshbyCut
Honorary President

Post by AshbyCut »

Newtocane wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:07 pm How spooky, I've just read this thread and thought I'd then have a quick look to see if there were any Priory rods on Ebay, lo ad behold, the rod that is the subject of this thread is listed for sale!
... and the seller is listed as a business ...

Wester Glenfield
Blairforkie Drive
Bridge of Allan
Stirling
FK9 4PH

... who are listed in with the purpose of the "Sale of used cars and light motor vehicles. This Private Limited Company has been operating for 2 years 7 months, and 19 days.."

https://thecompanyreport.co.uk/company/ ... otland-ltd

Just for members information, of course.
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.

Return to “Priory of Bournemouth Cane Rods”