Greetings

Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
Barbellina
Roach

Re: Greetings

Post by Barbellina »

:Hat: Welcome aboard, you hail from a very beautiful part of the world.
"Angling is a refuge from competitiveness, from rat-racing, from status-seeking. So let it remain."
Bernard Venables

Bilch
Stickleback

Post by Bilch »

Scott wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:41 am Welcome aboard! I’d love to see some of the places that you fish and perhaps some Slovenian trout!
If you were hoping to see some photos of the marble trout, I must disappoint you, because I don't fish on the Soca river. But I sincerely hope that I will soon be able to post some nice pictures of a brown trout. I've had a fairly successful season till now, but haven't yet caught one this year, only rainbows

P.S. Thank you all again for the warm welcome. There is something I forgot to say yesterday: I should apologise in advance for all the unusual sentences and many grammatical errors I shall make ...
So long, and thanks for all the fish

Scott
Tench

Post by Scott »

Bilch wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:59 pm
Scott wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:41 am Welcome aboard! I’d love to see some of the places that you fish and perhaps some Slovenian trout!
If you were hoping to see some photos of the marble trout, I must disappoint you, because I don't fish on the Soca river. But I sincerely hope that I will soon be able to post some nice pictures of a brown trout. I've had a fairly successful season till now, but haven't yet caught one this year, only rainbows

P.S. Thank you all again for the warm welcome. There is something I forgot to say yesterday: I should apologise in advance for all the unusual sentences and many grammatical errors I shall make ...
Yes, I was hoping to see the famous trout of the Soca but any photos from your part of the world would be most welcome!

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Welcome to the forum! :Hat:
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
Confucius

Return to “New Member Information and Welcome”