Hello from York!

Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
Bobthefloat
Rainbow Trout

Re: Hello from York!

Post by Bobthefloat »

Welcome to the forum Bill your in good company :Hat:

Liphook
Barbel

Post by Liphook »

Welcome to the forum Bill :Hat:

Duebel
Rainbow Trout

Post by Duebel »

Welcome to the TFF, Bill!

Only collecting, what you're actually using? This is what I told my self as well, when I first caught the cane bug ...
Greetings from Bamberg
Martin

Santiago
Wild Carp

Post by Santiago »

Hello Bill and welcome to the forum. How's the fishing in York these days? York is where I grew up and I cast my first line in Oggies Pond, my second in Chappies, and my third in the Railway Pond. I took my son to see the Railway Pond a few years ago and found it had been half drained and half the pond filled in and built on. I fished there when it contained monster chub six pound plus and one or two flat fish and hundreds of sticklebacks. Nowadays I suspect it just has carp and a few tench! Anyway, what's the fishing like in York these days?
"....he felt the gentle touch on the line and he was happy"

Hemingway

Pallenpool
Zander

Post by Pallenpool »

Welcome to the TFF Sir
:Hat:
No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.

Heraclitus

www.thepiscatorialraconteurs.co.uk

Bill
Stickleback

Post by Bill »

Nice one Marc, I’ll give you a shout when I’m thinking of dusting off the float gear :Thumb:
“Lord, suffer me to catch a fish so large that even I, when talking of it afterwards, may have no need to lie.” - The Fisherman’s Prayer

Bill
Stickleback

Post by Bill »

OMR, for that I’d have to actually catch something :Chuckle:
“Lord, suffer me to catch a fish so large that even I, when talking of it afterwards, may have no need to lie.” - The Fisherman’s Prayer

Bill
Stickleback

Post by Bill »

Cheers Bendsomecane, will do

Bill
Stickleback

Post by Bill »

Dave Burr wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:37 pm Welcome to the forum, put on a face mask, wash your hands and settle in for some cosy chat.
:Hahaha:

Bill
Stickleback

Post by Bill »

RBTraditional wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:15 am Pull up a pew by the fire Bill, pour a favourite tipple and enjoy the banter... :Thumb:
:cheers:

Return to “New Member Information and Welcome”