This ones for me!!

Andrew J. Davis Cane Rods forum.
Nobby
Wild Carp

Re: This ones for me!!

Post by Nobby »

Ask for a waggle? :shocked:

Not on your life! Look what happened last time I waggled one of your rods Andrew! I had to order one!!

Fantastic finish on that rod.

Now get back in the workshop you slacker! :laugh: :Hahaha:

Snape
Bailiff

Post by Snape »

Nobby wrote:Ask for a waggle? :shocked:

Not on your life! Look what happened last time I waggled one of your rods Andrew! I had to order one!!

Same here. I went to Redditch without much cash, waggled one of Andrew's rods and was suddenly several hundred pounds less well off. It is a lovely rod though.
“Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers,” Herbert Hoover.
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Badger1
Roach

Post by Badger1 »

Nice looking stick there Mr D. Another wholecane butt rod too....don't see many of those being offered in other catalogues available at this time ;-). Now don't sell it at Redditch or it will be back to the runner-bean cane and string again.

Doubt I'll be at Redditch but I'll sneak a waggle in at some stage.

TTFN

James
Rudd

Post by James »

Nobby wrote:Ask for a waggle? :shocked:

Wont be long now Nobby , I will soon be selecting the bamboo for your Craftversa, of course the more i like the client the better bamboo they get. :laugh1:

AndyB
Dace

Post by AndyB »

Stunning rod Andrew :Hat:

James
Rudd

Post by James »

Badger1 wrote:Nice looking stick there Mr D. Another wholecane butt rod too....don't see many of those being offered in other catalogues available at this time ;-). Now don't sell it at Redditch or it will be back to the runner-bean cane and string again.

Doubt I'll be at Redditch but I'll sneak a waggle in at some stage.

TTFN
Thanks Badger1. They would need very very deep pockets for me to let this one go.

Colonelgsc
Roach

Post by Colonelgsc »

James wrote:These past few months i have been very busy working through my orders,but i have desired a copy of the most elegant coarse fishing rods,The Arun ,finally i found some time to make one for myself.I hope you like it .It shall be on display at the NVTF at Redditch on the 9th November.Please ask for a waggle.

Andrew J Davis
The usual stunningly high standard, Master Rodbuilder :Hat:

What ????? A day off on 9th November when you should be grafting away on my 500's :Hahaha:

I'll not be able to get there myself, so you'd better organise your own crowd control around the display, Andrew......Enjoy the 'day off ', my friend :Thumb:

"If you can wait, and not be tired of waiting......" Kipling

Bob Brookes
Zander

Post by Bob Brookes »

AJD,
I went to the November Redditch last year and bought your last 'old project' off you. Put me down for the Arun in 2015! :Hahaha:
Bob
"You do not cease to fish because you get old, you get old because you cease to fish"

Nobby
Wild Carp

Post by Nobby »

"Wont be long now Nobby , I will soon be selecting the bamboo for your Craftversa, of course the more i like the client the better bamboo they get. :laugh1:"

Gulp! Only joking squire......take all the time-off you need, old chap. Maybe a holiday somewhere nice and warm....?

Bumble
Rainbow Trout

Post by Bumble »

Stunning as always .
Bumble

Return to “Andrew J. Davis Cane Rods”