Plastic Arbors – + Stanton 41/2" added, Speedia (Wide & Narrow) and Grice and Young.

The Speedia Reels forum.
Crowquill
Stickleback

Re: Plastic Arbors – + Stanton 41/2" added, Speedia (Wide & Narrow) and Grice and Young.

Post by Crowquill »

Hi all would these arbours be available again or would anybody know where I could get 2 narrow drum Speedia arbours from many thanks ..,chris

Barbelseeker
Brown Trout

Re: Plastic Arbors – + Stanton 41/2" added, Speedia (Wide & Narrow) and Grice and Young.

Post by Barbelseeker »

Chris - I will have a word with Jack, I know that he has been shielding. Give me a few days.

Liphook
Barbel

Post by Liphook »

I would like another for G&Y ARS if possible Barbel seeker? :Hat:

Crowquill
Stickleback

Post by Crowquill »

Many thanks barbelseeker 🤞🤞

Barbelbonce
Rudd

Post by Barbelbonce »

Hi, Barbelseeker!
Please may I be added to the list for arbors? Speedia: 1 wide and 2 narrow spool, if at all possible, please.
Please let me know how much and when to pay...!
Many thanks,
Mike

Barbelseeker
Brown Trout

Post by Barbelseeker »

Noted all previous comments.

Seeing Jack again on Wednesday 21st - he is busy with school work - we have also formulated an arbor for a 4.5" Stanton - just some final tweaks on it. If anyone has other (popular) reels for us to consider, please let us know.

Tight lines all,
Peter

Olly
Wild Carp

Post by Olly »

The Stanton one will be interesting!

I have 2 Allcocks Aerials - the 3.75" versions which are an excellent introduction to centrepins. An arbour for them would be nice.

MacMan
Dace

Post by MacMan »

Olly wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:21 pm The Stanton one will be interesting!

I have 2 Allcocks Aerials - the 3.75" versions which are an excellent introduction to centrepins. An arbour for them would be nice.
I'd design one, but don't have a reel to work from! If you have a way to take some accurate measurements, I'll have a crack.

Matt

Barbelseeker
Brown Trout

Post by Barbelseeker »

Nice to see you back Matt, perhaps I'll take a vernier along to next Ravenshead meeting or other get together and take a few dimensions of any reels that arbors are not designed for - Can I ask do you use Autocad or Autocad lite.

MacMan
Dace

Post by MacMan »

Barbelseeker wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:47 am Nice to see you back Matt, perhaps I'll take a vernier along to next Ravenshead meeting or other get together and take a few dimensions of any reels that arbors are not designed for - Can I ask do you use Autocad or Autocad lite.
Neither, the best 3D modelling software is a thing called Fusion.I see someone is doing one for a Stanton.
A reel with thin pillars is simple compared to the Grice and young one, I had to have a few goes at getting the GY one right compared to the Speedia.

Matt

Return to “Speedia Reels”