J S Sharpe 9ft. 3ins.

The J. S. Sharpe Ltd rods forum.
Floater
Stickleback

Re: J S Sharpe 9ft. 3ins.

Post by Floater »

Thanks very much everyone for all the information .

Hopefully I'll catch a 20lber and see how much the rod can bend , Harry , but for now I'm happy just taking the rod out of its' rod bag and looking lovingly at it .
I did manage to catch a scraper double on the rods' maiden outing , the rod wasn't very responsive , but the rod looked beautiful sitting on my rod rests ! .

:Sun:

Beresford
Sea Trout

Post by Beresford »

It looks great and Sharpes rods are fabulous quality, in my opinion. Very many examples have also stood the test of time extremely well. A further interesting detail with yours is that the background area of the Impregnated decal is usually black, so all things considered I think you have a rare beastie. Your decals are in excellent condition, they do sometimes wear away or loose a corner etc.
The Split Cane Splinter Group

Floater
Stickleback

Post by Floater »

Beresford wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:25 pm It looks great and Sharpes rods are fabulous quality, in my opinion. Very many examples have also stood the test of time extremely well. A further interesting detail with yours is that the background area of the Impregnated decal is usually black, so all things considered I think you have a rare beastie. Your decals are in excellent condition, they do sometimes wear away or loose a corner etc.
Thanks Beresford

:Happy:

Return to “J. S. Sharpe Ltd Cane Rods”