B James Green Whipped Final Words.

The B. James & Sons Rods forum.
Bumble
Rainbow Trout

Re: B James Green Whipped Final Words.

Post by Bumble »

Impeccable source and known evidence could be may be make it the real deal yet without any real evidence yet both of you chose to critique others with similar dubious provenance based on similar evidence " The Pot calling the Kettle Black springs to mind"
Bumble

TraditionalAngling
Brown Trout

Post by TraditionalAngling »

We have all been there Bumble.Most of what we know is hearsay.Not Fact or Evidence.The Pot calling the Kettle Black springs to mind" I do not think so.I sell to the best of my knowledge and I have many happy customers including yourself

Bumble
Rainbow Trout

Post by Bumble »

Love buying from you always easy transactions. I took a lot of grief over a certain rod I posted on here, as a follow up to another member , even Barder told me it was the real deal yet the key board warriors on here chose to find fault with it .

Bumble

Fredline
Tench

Post by Fredline »

Welcome to my world Bumble.
If you have no grease with you, and your rings are full of ice, do not cut out the ice with a pen-knife but get your man to put the rings one by one in his mouth, and so to thaw the ice.
John Bickerdyke.

Bumble
Rainbow Trout

Post by Bumble »

If the cap fits where it

Fredline
Tench

Post by Fredline »

Bumble wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:03 pm If the cap fits where it
Wow, bitter and twisted or what?
If you have no grease with you, and your rings are full of ice, do not cut out the ice with a pen-knife but get your man to put the rings one by one in his mouth, and so to thaw the ice.
John Bickerdyke.

Bumble
Rainbow Trout

Post by Bumble »

No not bitter and twisted you and your friend happy to critique others but get very defensive when you post something which has no provenance which you will declare do you ever go fishing? Can we see some posts when you actually fish and the rods you use and the fish you catch .

Fredline
Tench

Post by Fredline »

If you care to look then yes you can see posts of some of my fishing trips, only some though, as I do not feel the need to post all of my trips. As for your comment about " you and your friend " who is that then? I just remember commenting on the upper 2 sections of a random rod that were "definitely Southwell". Methinks you are getting personal. At least this rod has transfers even if they were put on in the early 1960's. Wait a minute ---------- that is when it was made.
John Bickerdyke.

RBTraditional
Catfish

Post by RBTraditional »

Blimey boys this is getting like Green Street! It’s a fishing rod not the holy grail... a very nice one I may add and I’d be happy to own it....enjoy! :Hat: :Thumb:
" Angling is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it..."

https://thepiscatorialraconteurs.co.uk/

Bumble
Rainbow Trout

Post by Bumble »

look forward to your next fishing trip who is the impeccable source you mention, as for your friend he knows who he is he was equally critical over the the random random rod you mention. The fact I received dozens and dozens of PM's over both of your comments suggests it was both of you that got personal rather than me

Return to “B. James & Sons Cane Rods”