How to place an order to Chapman's

The Chapmans Rods forum.
OldTackle
Arctic Char

How to place an order to Chapman's

Post by OldTackle »

Dear gentlemen!

Has anyone ever purchased or ordered something from Chapman's? I wrote them an eMail a while ago with a request. No response. I wrote to info@chapmanblanks.co.uk.

Any suggestions?

Christopher
Last edited by OldTackle on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
< °) >>><( Christopher )><<< (° >

Ambidexman
Bleak

Re: How to place an order to Chapman's

Post by Ambidexman »

I picked up a lovely Chapmans Di Maggio fly rod last year and enquired about it through their website. I had an initial response asking for details to which I responded immediately and then...........nothing :( I have tried a few times since but had no response so have given up. Pity because it is a lovely rod and I can find absolutely nothing out about it. I believe (from the seller) that it was once owned by K.P.Morritt of Intrepid fame.

AshbyCut
Honorary President

Post by AshbyCut »

Telephone them ! Their response will be immediate and their service the same.

I spoke with them last week and ordered a rod tip from stock, and a set of guides. As usual, the guides arrived next day, and the tip within 48 hours.

I'd suggest that the brothers aren't exactly 'techno-savy' as far as the interweb is concerned ... but use 'traditional methods' like the telephone and their service is second to none !!!

If you have problems, OT, Sir ... message me here and I will phone them for you.
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.

OldTackle
Arctic Char

Post by OldTackle »

AshbyCut wrote:Telephone them ! Their response will be immediate and their service the same.

I spoke with them last week and ordered a rod tip from stock, and a set of guides. As usual, the guides arrived next day, and the tip within 48 hours.

I'd suggest that the brothers aren't exactly 'techno-savy' as far as the interweb is concerned ... but use 'traditional methods' like the telephone and their service is second to none !!!

If you have problems, OT, Sir ... message me here and I will phone them for you.
What did you roughly pay for a tip section as they do not have prices on their page for those. They offer a Wizard Tip sections with pretty accurately same dimensions than my SuperWizard's Tip section so I thought this might be it! Don't need the guides. Only the pure blank section.

Calling might be expensive from germany, Sir

AshbyCut
Honorary President

Post by AshbyCut »

I will PM you OT, Sir.
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.

OldTackle
Arctic Char

Post by OldTackle »

Many thanks, Sir

Return to “Chapmans Cane Rods”