Jason White Floats

This forum belongs to Jason White of Dorset.
Skeff
Crucian Carp

Re: Jason White Floats

Post by Skeff »

Jason is one of the best in my experience. Quality workmanship, reliable and trustworthy and just a damned nice guy. I wouldn't go anywhere else for a refurb. I'm needing one too... according to Mrs Skeff!

Bumble
Rainbow Trout

Post by Bumble »

I agree Skeff the quality of the finish is sublime here is an example viewtopic.php?f=216&t=7431&start=0
When I mentioned the TFF AGM and he charity raffle suddenly there are 10 boxed floats being made.
Another member and I are working on something at the moment with Jason that will not be ready until later this year but its going to make a few people stop and look.
Bumble

Beresford
Sea Trout

Post by Beresford »

That was a nice gesture. Very lovely floats. I had a not dissimilar experience with a float maker many years ago, who I think was called Clive Farmer, I still cherish the floats he made for me.
The Split Cane Splinter Group

Skeff
Crucian Carp

Post by Skeff »

Bumble - Just spoke to Jason about sorting out my carp rods.... Mentioned in passing that I'm looking for a new 4x4 to tow the livestock around and he is now ringing half the dealers in Europe looking for one for me.... (Apparently he doesn't know the other half because they don't fish). The man is a gem. Mind you, that's two pints I now owe him at the GSC AGM tomorrow....

Julian
Salmon

Post by Julian »

Superb floats and a fine gesture, and judging by all the other comments he is a great guy, and one of the best to buy from :Thumb:
There is no peace on earth like the peace of fishing in the early mornings

The Sweetcorn Kid
Wild Carp

Post by The Sweetcorn Kid »

Buy with confidence, Jason is a legend. :Hat:
SK
The Compleat Tangler

“Imagination is the real magic that exists in this world. Look inwards to see outwards. And capture it in writing.”

Nigel 'Fennel' Hudson

Click here for my Youtube Channel...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeoyLH ... 5H4u8sTDgA

Skeff
Crucian Carp

Post by Skeff »

Just returned from the GSC AGM and a visit to Jason's workshop..... An Aladdin's cave of fine cane.... I was lucky to escape with my marriage intact! Anyone looking for a carp stalking rod should have a look at Jason's Bitterne; simply superb.

Return to “Jason White of Dorset”