Knockabout Tweed Jacket.

Got some interesting traditional angler's clothing you want to talk about.
Mr B
Arctic Char

Knockabout Tweed Jacket.

Post by Mr B »

I picked this bargain up last week and thought it would be ideal as a knockabout Tweed jacket..
I can where it to go fishing, and at the same time be the man about town in the pub after! Mud n’ all!
It’s in great condition now but will no doubt become more interesting an mature with age.
Very pleased with it and warm to.. 100% wool.

I no longer torture myself on the bank for hours in extreme weather conditions, done that.
No, to the pub. ( When things settle down!)

Mr B
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The close season is an important and interesting time for the Angler who set out to catch big fish. It is a timely opportunity for him to make new tackle or renovate old. There are no end of jobs to do, apart from those horrible things called Gardens!

Aitch
Pike

Re: Knockabout Tweed Jacket.

Post by Aitch »

Just need a tweed face mask to complete the ensemble
Just one more cast love, and I'll be on me way home

Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures and memories

Mr B
Arctic Char

Re: Knockabout Tweed Jacket.

Post by Mr B »

Aitch wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:01 pm Just need a tweed face mask to complete the ensemble
I have trouble breathing through them anyway, let alone a Tweed one!
I suppose I could always make an exception when fishing at Balmoral!
The close season is an important and interesting time for the Angler who set out to catch big fish. It is a timely opportunity for him to make new tackle or renovate old. There are no end of jobs to do, apart from those horrible things called Gardens!

Return to “Traditional Angler's Clothing”