Pike Cuff Links

Got some interesting traditional angler's clothing you want to talk about.
Rutland Rod
Arctic Char

Pike Cuff Links

Post by Rutland Rod »

For the gentleman Piker....pair of Tiffany 14K gold cuff links. Up for auction at Keys Aylsham 25/26 March top est £1,200

Pallenpool
Zander

Re: Pike Cuff Links

Post by Pallenpool »

I have an eye on those Dave they are exquisite- truly wonderful things - the catalogue pictures do not do them any justice at all. I had a look round today and as is the norm there is a fair bit that catches the eye - as I am sure you are aware.
When I say ‘an eye’ on them I will not be bidding but it will be interesting to see what they make.

Peter
:Hat:
No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.

Heraclitus

www.thepiscatorialraconteurs.co.uk

Dave Burr
Honorary Vice President

Post by Dave Burr »

I should imagine they were made specially for a customer so they would be unique. Not that I've worn cufflinks for about 40 years.

Bobthefloat
Rainbow Trout

Post by Bobthefloat »

I wore these on my wedding day I believe my wife said
" really , fishing stuff today as well"

Rutland Rod
Arctic Char

Post by Rutland Rod »

Pallenpool wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:52 pm I have an eye on those Dave they are exquisite- truly wonderful things - the catalogue pictures do not do them any justice at all. I had a look round today and as is the norm there is a fair bit that catches the eye - as I am sure you are aware.
When I say ‘an eye’ on them I will not be bidding but it will be interesting to see what they make.

Peter
:Hat:
Will be interesting what they fetch Peter, they seem very apt for the county which produces mega Pike !
Dave

Return to “Traditional Angler's Clothing”