Eel

Re: a day out on the lower teme

Post by Mario »

cheers il have to have a go myself

Ambidexman
Bleak

Post by Ambidexman »

The Teme around Powick is one of my favourite stretches, there are some terrific swims below the old road bridge and the Severn:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mario
Eel

Post by Mario »

Ambidexman wrote:The Teme around Powick is one of my favourite stretches, there are some terrific swims below the old road bridge and the Severn:
which club are you in as they don't do day ticket below the weir on wocester and city and st johns

Ambidexman
Bleak

Post by Ambidexman »

Worcester Angling Society, they have a great stretch on the Wye too. Quite a few years ago I used to rent the water from the old bridge up to the weir from a guy called 'Ron Morgan' - happy days. First 100lb bag of fish from there, nearly all chub and just a couple of small barbel

Mario
Eel

Post by Mario »

there seems to be quite a few of us who are in this club by the way they have just acquired a new stretch of the wye near to the existing bit I think but Ive not been to the stretch of the wye yet. as for the powick stretch I have had some good day there this year

BazTheFisher

Post by BazTheFisher »

I recognise that swim, it was full of fire remains and Stella when I passed last, took some to a bin but arms weren't big enough for them all. I fished the wye best during the hot spell this year and between 6 of us we didn't have a bite, very unusual for this stretch. I moved to a faster shallower stretch the following day and had a red letter day.

Return to “River Teme”