Rodent mesh 2

The place you will find all those traditional terminal tackle items.
Troydog
Tench

Rodent mesh 2

Post by Troydog »

Here we are gents. The pizza mesh was £1.29 from Dunelm and the Diall mesh sleeves were £4.20 from B&Q. I can cut the top and bottom off the sleeves and then each one will make two small feeders, ideal for fine white crumb a la Ashby Cut. 35 days to go.....

Trouble is, the fish just don't read the books......
John Harding

Kev D
Chub

Re: Rodent mesh 2

Post by Kev D »

The Pizza mesh is what they sell as chip mesh in Poundland.
In order to shoot some close-ups, wildlife photographer ,the late Len Scapstillon, lured the orca to him by dressing as a seal.......

Troydog
Tench

Post by Troydog »

Thanks a lot Kev D - I think that it is perfect for the job. I was on the way to Poundland yesterday following your tip , but I stumbled on a similar product at Dunelm.
John Harding

Kev D
Chub

Post by Kev D »

Troydog wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:02 am Thanks a lot Kev D - I think that it is perfect for the job. I was on the way to Poundland yesterday following your tip , but I stumbled on a similar product at Dunelm.
Ah Dunelm . Probably worth the extra 29p over the Poundland ones just for the catchet 🙂
Glad your plan is coming together.
In order to shoot some close-ups, wildlife photographer ,the late Len Scapstillon, lured the orca to him by dressing as a seal.......

Troydog
Tench

Post by Troydog »

Absolutely Kev D. Nothing like a brand to flaunt on the river bank, deffo worth the 29p......
John Harding

Return to “Traditional Terminal Tackle”