These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on The Traditional Fisherman's Forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
The TFF Board Rules
This forum was originally set up for the discussion of angling of old, which includes famous old pools, famous old anglers and the tackle they used etc. At the end of the day common sense should prevail so we will keep the rules short.
1. Be polite, good manners cost nothing and are mandatory on the TFF.
2. No bad language is allowed at all, not even expletives.
3. No political or religious comments/discussions may take place, these topics are asking for trouble.
4. No discussions about war, terrorism, crime, guns, knives or any other kind of weapon.
5. Links or discussions to fishing tackle for sale on eBay or any other sites are not permitted, even after the sale.
6. No discussions of carbon rods (no matter how old the rods are).
7. You cannot use the forum as a platform to make a profit by selling your wares. Selling a rod or reel etc that you own but no longer use is acceptable.
8. No controversial topics to be raised.
Above all, enjoy yourself. #
This is what you agreed to when you registered.
By accessing “The Traditional Fisherman's Forum” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “The Traditional Fisherman's Forum”, “https://traditionalfisherman.com”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “The Traditional Fisherman's Forum”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “The Traditional Fisherman's Forum” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “The Traditional Fisherman's Forum” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “The Traditional Fisherman's Forum” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “The Traditional Fisherman's Forum” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised. #