Baby Vamp.Which version ?

The Other Reels forum.
Russell Brown
Rudd

Baby Vamp.Which version ?

Post by Russell Brown »

ImageImageImageImageImage
Another Baby Vamp in fantastic condition but I don't know which version it is.This model has an antireverse lever on the side of the spool rotor.All the body screws are completely unmolested and the reel foot is devoid of even the tiniest scrape !!! I wonder if The Honourable Fredline could consult his Wright's Bible for me.I'm guessing the reel is post 6th Version.TTFN 😎

Fredline
Tench

Re: Baby Vamp.Which version ?

Post by Fredline »

Russell you do not need Bens' book you are spot on. Another super little reel, well done on finding it.
If you have no grease with you, and your rings are full of ice, do not cut out the ice with a pen-knife but get your man to put the rings one by one in his mouth, and so to thaw the ice.
John Bickerdyke.

Russell Brown
Rudd

Post by Russell Brown »

Fredline wrote: ↑Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:00 pm Russell you do not need Bens' book you are spot on. Another super little reel, well done on finding it.
Fredline many thanks yet again.7th Version No6.Marvellous.Oh and I really DO need 'That Book' because you've got one and I haven't......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Duckett
Tench

Post by Duckett »

Those reels always look so cool to my eyes! I even like the name and the colours!

Phil
From "... the wilds of the Wirral, whose wayward people both God and good men have quite given up on ...".

Rockape
Rudd

Post by Rockape »

First time I've seen one!
What a cool little reel!

Return to β€œOther Reels”