Harry's Book Launch

Discuss all your fishing books & magazines here.
Jenks

Harry's Book Launch

Post by Jenks »

It's going be cold and dreary on Saturday - what to do?

Christmas shopping? A Star Wars repeat on the telly? Why not pop along to The Weald Inn, Burgess Hill and meet the cantankerous old git himself, and a few friends, and even grab a book?

Starts at midday, feel free to pop along for a chat and a beer, and maybe even a very fine book. :Wink:

Skeff
Crucian Carp

Re: Harry's Book Launch

Post by Skeff »

Say Hello to Harry for me Jenks and tell him I'm loving his book. It was great to meet him on Wednesday.....

Best
Skeff

Jenks

Post by Jenks »

Seemed he was very happy with your chat, just sad it couldn't have lasted longer - and he can chat!
He'll be on the stand at Sandown on Saturday, I hear a rumour from some bird that you may be attending - that would lovely.

Skeff
Crucian Carp

Post by Skeff »

I'm really enjoying Harry's book. It's beautifully written and a fascinating read.

I'll be there if I can get hold of a ticket Jenks.... I'm trying all options for a show ticket and a ticket for the Barbarians match at Twickenham. Whichever one I succeed with first will determine where I go on Saturday! Best. Skeff

Jenks

Post by Jenks »

Skeff wrote:I'm really enjoying Harry's book. It's beautifully written and a fascinating read.

I'll be there if I can get hold of a ticket Jenks.... I'm trying all options for a show ticket and a ticket for the Barbarians match at Twickenham. Whichever one I succeed with first will determine where I go on Saturday! Best. Skeff
Surely no contest mate!

Return to “Fishing Books and Magazines”