Fishing baskets

Other traditional odds and sods can be found in here.
Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Re: Fishing baskets

Post by Loop Erimder »

Theres plenty out there for cheaper, although you could buy a brand new one for similar price, I've a sneaky suspicion mrs loop has got me a new creel for birthday next week :chuckle:
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

Davyr

Post by Davyr »

Loop Erimder wrote: I've a sneaky suspicion mrs loop has got me a new creel for birthday next week :chuckle:
I do hope you haven't been peering under the bed? :shocked:

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Post by Loop Erimder »

I took delivery of a carboard box that would fit a basket creel in it. i told the missus I was thinking of giving up the traditional fishing and she said where would the best place to sell such items :chuckle:
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

Deaf Cat
Grayling

Post by Deaf Cat »

Ooooh! Playing with fire Loop, may need a lock on the den.
:chuckle:
Duffer - The man without skill of hand, without good eyesight and no longer young - the man who really ought to fish!
(H.M. Bateman / R.D. Peck)

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Post by Loop Erimder »

She knows the rules!

Kevanf1
Arctic Char

Post by Kevanf1 »

Hah, at the same time that was on eBay I got mine. £10. It is a cracking basket/creel better condition than that one at the silly price. Mine does not creek, it is not broken anywhere and it easily supports my weight. Mind you, I am no longer the rather portly 20 stone I used to be, I now weigh in at around 11.5 stone :) Not a crash diet, just healthy eating and getting my medication correct for my body... I can 100% honestly state that it was indeed my glands.
Currently reading......Go Fishing For Bass and Go Fishing For Skate and Rays both by Graeme Pullen, The Kill Switch by James Rollins, Raspberry Pi Manual - Haynes, 'Make: Electronics by Charles Platt' & the 'Myford series 7 manual by Ian Bradley'

Maggot's Dad

Post by Maggot's Dad »

Loop Erimder wrote:I sent seller a question to query the price it has now been changed to 49.99 which I think is still rather dear for an old basket
Hi Loop Erminder, :hat:

my "rather dear old basket" laughed when I pointed out your comment! :laugh:

Return to “Other Traditional Items of Tackle”