Martin Bowler's FishFlix

Watched a good fishing film lately, why not talk about it in here.
Mark
Head Bailiff

Martin Bowler's FishFlix

Post by Mark »

Not sure if any of you are a member but I joined Martin Bowler's website 'Fishflix' about eight months or so ago, there are some lovely films on there.

The film catalogue is getting bigger with every month that goes by, there are some films on roach, tench, chub, bream, barbel, pike, perch, grayling, salmon, angler interviews, rivers and lots more content. 'Catching the Impossible' is on there also as well as some of Martin's early carp films, but this is no way a carp channel, in fact carp films are the least represented on there.

You have to give Martin his do, he is one of the best all round anglers out there and his film making skills are only improving. Subscription is £7.99 per month, I tend to join every three months for one month and watch all the new content.

Well worth a look just to see what is available on there.

https://www.fishflix.online/catalog
Mark (Administrator)

The most precious places in the English landscape are those secretive corners,
where you find only elder trees, nettles and dreams. (BB - Denys Watkins-Pitchford).

Mr B
Arctic Char

Re: Martin Bowler's FishFlix

Post by Mr B »

I like Martin Bowler,
Great all round angler and nice bloke.
I just watched the clip... The lift Method.
£7.99 a month is good, (a bottle of wine)
Three months a good option in my books.
Thanks for the heads up.
Mark aka Mr B.
The close season is an important and interesting time for the Angler who set out to catch big fish. It is a timely opportunity for him to make new tackle or renovate old. There are no end of jobs to do, apart from those horrible things called Gardens!

Return to “Fishing Films”