chris cullen book

Discuss all your fishing books & magazines here.
Mario
Eel

chris cullen book

Post by Mario »

there is a new book out by little egret press by chris Cullen it look it will be a nice book the front cover looks great its got chapters on redmire beechmere woldale along with chapters on traditional tackle as well as chapters of trips to newzealand fishing for wild trout it also has scrapper drawings throughout the book by the author which look great

Tengisgol
Barbel

Re: chris cullen book

Post by Tengisgol »

Yes, mine is on order! It looks great.

Knowing LEP it will take months of endless emails explaining 'problems with the printers' and be riddled with typos but...it looks fab anyway...

(On a serious note I was so fed up with their typos I wrote to Tom a few years ago and said I would proof all his copy free of charge, before it went to print, just to spot those obvious and annoying errors that many of his early books were riddled with. We need small publishers like LEP but there is no excuse for typo after typo. The other thing that annoyed me was the same illustration over and over again that had no resemblance to the fishing or chapter at hand. In fairness he does seem to be sorting it out and, having just finished SK's book, which is marvellous, those complaints cannot now be levied, so I can't wait for this one.)
Where the willows meet the water...

https://sites.google.com/site/tengisgol/

Return to “Fishing Books and Magazines”