Rod Bags

Other traditional odds and sods can be found in here.
Penninelad
Arctic Char

Re: Rod Bags

Post by Penninelad »

BB
All the three piece bags will be of the same size
Mark Davies

Penninelad
Arctic Char

Post by Penninelad »

Sorry for the delay in updating the situation re rod bags. I understand that the manufacture of PPE for the NHS has now overtaken events and there will be delay in supplying rod bags. I will inform you if and when the position changes.
Mark Davies

Coral Maestro
Chub

Post by Coral Maestro »

Penninelad wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:26 pm Sorry for the delay in updating the situation re rod bags. I understand that the manufacture of PPE for the NHS has now overtaken events and there will be delay in supplying rod bags. I will inform you if and when the position changes.
Thanks for getting back. I was wondering if there was a world shortage of suitable cotton twill!
What do they know of fishing who know only one fish and one way to fish for him?
- Jack Hargreaves.

Penninelad
Arctic Char

Post by Penninelad »

My friend is now in a position to make up rods bags as his contract for PPE equipment as now finished. They will be made in top quality cotton drill with a Union Jack label on them. I have suggested, as before ,he makes up two types, a two pocket bags for 10' Mk IV's and two piece spinning rods and a three pocket bags for 11'-12' three piece rods. The price will depend on the quantity ordered. Could anybody who is interested PM me with the number they would be likely to order. I will can then get back to you with a price. The quality will be the same as those previously supplied some years ago.
Mark Davies

Penninelad
Arctic Char

Post by Penninelad »

I now have provisional orders for 9 two piece bags and 16 three piece rods bags. I will leave it until 10.4.2021 to get back to the supplier for a price so if anybody else is interested could they PM me asap.
Mark Davies

Bob Brookes
Zander

Post by Bob Brookes »

Mark,
Just to confirm, I would still like 3 off, 3 piece rod bags.
Thanks M’Lud (rtd)
BB
"You do not cease to fish because you get old, you get old because you cease to fish"

Wanderer
Brown Trout

Post by Wanderer »

I would be interested in a 12ft and a 13ft bag.
Both 3 section.

All the best.

Neal.
"Not all those who Wander are Lost !"

Bob Brookes
Zander

Post by Bob Brookes »

Wanderer wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:15 pm I would be interested in a 12ft and a 13ft bag.
Both 3 section.

All the best.

Neal.
One length only Neal, 11ft!
"You do not cease to fish because you get old, you get old because you cease to fish"

Liphook
Barbel

Post by Liphook »

Gents, just to clarify that Penninelad (Mark) has asked for potential interest to be sent via PM :Hat:

Penninelad
Arctic Char

Post by Penninelad »

Wanderer I am only going to have one type of three section bag made up.It will fit a 12' rod probably not 13'.As has been stated please PM me.
Mark Davies

Return to “Other Traditional Items of Tackle”