Traditional landing nets large and small.
- Wild Carp
- Posts: 9044
- Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:30 pm
- Location: Berks
"....he felt the gentle touch on the line and he was happy"
Old Man River
- Posts: 720
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:43 pm
- Location: Yorkshire
Great first attempt !
Even better when you christen it !
Hurrumph....... whatever happened to Handlines ?
- Brown Trout
- Posts: 1471
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 3:16 pm
- Location: Newark on trent
Thankyou for your kind comments gents , the next time I will be free to go fishing is at Ravensfield so I am hoping a crucial will be gracing the net
I spend most of my life fishing the Rest i just waste
Evert van der Plas
- Posts: 386
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:57 pm
- Location: The Netherlands
Well done it looks good for a first attempt
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:04 pm
- Location: Bolton, Lancashire.
That's a beautiful net, you should be very proud of it. I'm hoping to make one over the winter, can I ask where you sourced the net please....
'We fish a lot' Forrest Gump.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests