Steve Woolley - Walker Based Net - Clarissa

Traditional landing nets large and small.
Pallenpool
Zander

Re: Steve Woolley - Walker Based Net - Clarissa

Post by Pallenpool »

Good afternoon PershoreHarrier - Well what a catch that net will be - When you have acquired the net would you mind posting some images? I am sure there would be a fair few of us on the forum who would very much like to admire it.
Regards
P.
No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.

Heraclitus

www.thepiscatorialraconteurs.co.uk

PershoreHarrier
Rainbow Trout

Post by PershoreHarrier »

Pallenpool wrote:Good afternoon PershoreHarrier - Well what a catch that net will be - When you have acquired the net would you mind posting some images? I am sure there would be a fair few of us on the forum who would very much like to admire it.
Regards
P.
No problem at all Pallenpool - as you may imagine the Ingham net is not low cost and fortunately the current owner has agreed to an installment plan for me so it will be well and ready for action in 2017.

Pallenpool
Zander

Post by Pallenpool »

My My - sounds like a rather good chap (es) - an amazing net with an installment plan to boot. Cannot wait to view it - well done Sir.:Hat:
Best
P.
No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.

Heraclitus

www.thepiscatorialraconteurs.co.uk

Return to “Traditional Landing Nets”